



Hahax, quite funny bah..I think its quite cool.
Anyway, came upon a hc guy's blog from the blog awards nominations thing and thought his blog is quite entertaining and interesting..(the below part is extracted from a part of his blog which I thought seemed quite an accurate description..hahax..
Elite Muggers Truly the master of rote learning. Able to do ten-year-series consecutively for 4 hours without being tired. Most of them, as the name suggests, end up in the ELITE schools of Singapore, after a successful mugger test- PSLE, Olevels. They stand the best chance in succeeding in life, but that does not mean they will succeed in life.
Typical Muggers This type of muggers mug moderately, their exam scores are also mediocre. They do not really care, but when exams are near, they will mug and mug. True to their name, they are very typical and common, nothing special.
Closet Muggers The most dangerous of the lot. In front of friends, they will act nonchalantly about their grades, sleep in class, play after school. But when they reached home, they will slog their guts out to remember everything. At the same time, they are deemed the smartest or the luckiest as they will know what to study, so that they have the time to buaya in front of their peers.
Laidback muggers The laziest of them all. Similar to closet muggers, they will BE nonchalant about their grades, sleep in class, play after school. Too lazy for their own good. Not suited for mugging, they can considering migrating to a place where talent based education is given.
Haha, actually I think most of us lie within the typical muggers kind bah. EHH, even though our class is very slack, but I don't think we are that bad enough to lie within the laidback muggers catergory lah..=) At most the lower portion kind of typical muggers..heh..
I think I'm gradually going towards the missing assembly for at least 2-3times a week sndrome. HAHA. I think once you get into this kind of habit, it gets harder to withdraw ourself even though you know it yourself. Somemore even our civics tutor doesn't record our attendance at the assembly lah. hee..I think I'm beginning to join adeline, jocelyn and jeaness. HAHA. =P
I think time really passes very fast leh, its already being 8-9months in my JC life!! Woah, its like really damn fast lor. It doesn't seem long since I graduated from BP lah. Its quite scary how time flies, in another blink of our eyes, and we'll be working!!!! Ee, which I'm not very looking forward to. Haha..I cannot imagine meeting all the scheming people whom you never know what they may really be plotting to do to you to get power lah, all those power-hungry and competitive people. hahx, at least in school everything is so much more innocent and simple.
Anyway, the photos and videos taken during our class bdae will be uploaded after I got my sister's laptop so yea, await for it bah! =) hahaha, the retarded video of us standing 3 rows singing bdae song to ourself at the LT is really very funny man..HAHAHA!! =P
Woah, my thoughts today are so jumbled up that I think my whole blog post today is super meaningless. Hahax, never mind, =) when I post pictures taken during class bdae maybe there'll be m0re sense in the stuff I talked about. Yea. =) Goodbye. Oh, the song "Fall For you" by Secondhand Serenade is nice..=)