Such a cool day man. Hahx. I think watching money not enough 2 today is a good day to change your money fortune. Heh, with such a nice number today also. HAHA! =P But anyway, didn't go for any movies in the end cause ness, yj, bj,hy, nana they all went to watch dark knight, which I watched le. And apparently no one is really interested in the jack neo movie hur, hee, so i went with jasmine and jade to orchard to get jas's hp then we went city hall's cafe cartel and eat. =)) hee...since I didn't want to go home so early you know, on a holiday..=) hee..
Anyway it was very fun and we ate from like 11+ to around 1plus 2? hee..then jasmine left to another outing and me and jadeng stayed on and chatted further. From 2 to like 430. Woah, not bad bah..hahx..=P
Jadeng jadeng jadeng..=)

Yea, our finished food. ..=) At least it still looks more cleaner and appetizing than....

Jasmine's pork ribs bah..haha! =P but still the pork ribs are nice but I just can't imagine anyone finishing 11 pieces of that one you know, its like super super big...hee..=P



After this, I have more shots of jadeng added to my collection liao. Heh heh..=P

Anyway, really had a long long talk with jadeng and we really talked continuously for that 2 and half hours lo..=) hee...its very nice and fun chatting with our class people and oh, before that me jas jade we were talking about ghost stories!! hahx..=) super scary man..i mean somemore its..erhem now...
Some advices on this month:
1)
NEVER EVER TURN your head
too fast if you ever hear anyone calling your name at night as you walk home.
--Hmm, as you know, the what 2 bulbs thing on our shoulders that will be extinguished if you turn your head round too fast right...SOOO...
TURN YOUR HEAD SLOWLY OR DUN TURN AT ALL! Wahaha..=P
2) I don't know liao.
Hee, actually I think I can't really remember much about things like this. hee..=)
Random photo with nana during lessons..=))

heh, anyway, was chatting with jas and jade also about our class and I realize how much I really like the class really..somehow I just can't imagine if our class are seperated or what, I mean, its scary and probable with all our results and really quite frightening...=( I don't want our class to be seperated. And our maths tutor steven lee is obviously not helping us much hur, everytime he comes in class he said things so indirectly yet directly suggesting that our class has a high possibility of being retained hur. So irritating lah. He really can't teach lor, and the parents-teacher meeting he told some of the parents about what the poor attitude of our class, playfulness of our class and bla bla. RARRHHH. Its quite obvious that our class is turning over a new leaf and we are doing our best to do work! But apparently he doesn't ever notice hur. Don't do his work he scold, didn't finish cause some questions don't know deemed as incomplete, do finish seen as copied. RARRH. Hahax.
But anyway, my main point is I really like my class!! =) Its like even though we may be playful at times, but we are bonded, crazy funny(the stoning part and slacking part) and occasionally hardworking(maybe at copying) at times? hee..=) So people, lets work hard and continue to stay as a class next year! =) yea..=)