But surprising!! we fought our way through the 2nd round also and got into semis! wahaha, I think we were the only team that discussed so much about strategies since we needed to plan our tactics well to handle all the very tall and jump very high guys...and then, we met the toughest toughest challenge..the team with the 3 basketball guys..RARRHH. heh, but I'm happy to say we put up a great fight and heh, probably the team that came closest to beat them..hee, losing to them by 2 pts...ehh, kinda ke xi but I think the performance was probably the best we can put up le so yea..=) heh heh, and at least we made those action guys panicked...=P
At the end we got 3rd. =)
And OMG, after the captain's ball thing, my sports shoes condition is like damn horrible. Hehe, during the last game I can feel a burning sensation on my feet whenever I sprint or what, and I thought I got blister so heck. After the game then i realize that the a part of the sole of the shoe has dropped off and even the socks got hole man! OMG. Hee, gotta get a new pair of shoes le..=)Yea, finished EOM yesterday. =) RARH. finally~~ PW is really a very very very sickening subject. Its really super irritating. Hai.
Promos are coming but I just don't think I'm well prepared enough for anything. More is coming up but we are already struggling with our 1st half year work, its gonna take a lot of efforts to get back. Hai.
Ohh, went to nana house to study last monday with ness also, and OMG...I overshot nana's house like about 12-13 stops??!! hai, and I nearly went to jeaness's house area bah..hahaha..cause I went once to nana's house before and in my memory, its hidden by many trees and bushes bla bla, so on the bus I was looking out for many many trees but I guess I kinda missed it and after that, there is no more appearance of any trees. So it took me awhile to realize that I'm actually going towards jeaness house le and still no sign of nana house. Rarhh, so I called her and realize I had indeeddd...OVERSHOT!! ahhh!!
replies to tags:
sonia: HAHAH!! ehh..if chilli is included also, most of our class people will kena le..hahx..=P
ness: HAHAH!! hai...nevermind, most of our brains are damaged le also bah...hahx..=P
siqi: wahaha! man man wait bah..=P
liu: heh heh...yea!! =)
polly: yeaa of coz polly~!! =) hee...we can take TGT if you want..ahha! =)