Yea, my primary school. Haha, anyway, then after chatting, I recalled alot of the events that happened lo. Haha, I remember I was very naughty and playful during the primary4 and 5 period, especially when with jiamin and desiree. Primary 4 I often don't do my homework and always got caught by my form teacher, until at one point she was so fed up she wrote a note to my parents. HAHA. And so the parents teacher meeting I got complained lah. And then primary5 is me, jiamin desiree don't know keep doing what kind of mischievious stuff but we were always called to stand in class, and there was even one time the teacher called the 3 of us out and talked to us, saying stuff like 进朱者赤,进墨者黑 kinda thing to us. EHHH...haha, but I don't really understand her phrase lah. And then, there was another chinese teacher who is very biased towards us but I think its because of our naughtiness that she can still recognize and remember my name even after quite long you know. I concluded that the best way to let teachers remember you is to either be the very best or be as playful as possible. So I think steven lee and ivan chua will have great memories of us. HAHA.Hahx, but I think that period was quite fun and crazy lo, like seriously, primary school there's no need to study hard and should be a time to have fun. SOO..despite all this erm, not very glamorous part of the childhood, but still I don't regret because if not I wouldn't remember all the crazy and funny things that happened. Heh, like jiamin and desiree or wendy and erning coming my house everytime when we had supplymentary lessons early in the morning and school later in the afternoon, then there will be a period of free time so will come my house. AND...watch TV, play computer, play gba, basketball or I don't know lah, all the lame things we can do. But I guess it was very fun, if not we wouldn't keep coming my house until my mother gotta chase them out after they come too often. HAHA. And the incident of us being locked up IN MY BROTHER'S ROOM because the door's lock got problem...HAHAH!!! Its really locked up you know, until we really gotta use force to pull the door out, somemore we thought we are gonna be late for school. Hehh..
AND THEN AND THEN, haha, I remember I joined netball for ONE WEEK and quitted. Cause I totally sucks in playing it and....very terrible memories of it lah. HAHA. I think I was ostracized because of how lousy I play, ok, or maybe because the rest all like know each other and from one class, so I felt I couldn't fit in. Hahax, surprising bah..=P
Thennn...of course theres the another very dumb thing me erning and wendy did. Cause erning was like suspecting that our chinese teacher which is a girl, IS ACTUALLY A GUY cause she looks like her primary 2 guy teacher from another school. SO we were like suspecting that he 男扮女装 and we EVEN DID INVESTIGATIONS LEHHH..HAHA! I think we were greatly affected by the detective conan comics book and did alot of stupid investigation works. Such as even going to her car's that licence sticker thing to check her true identity. Dammnnn funny lah now that we recall. But anyway, that teacher was really a woman, not a guy as we suspected lah..haha!
I think I was really playful when I'm in primary school. haha, I've got a few neighbours around same age as me, so we often played together. We will play along the corridors, play balls or anything lah, but I remember we were often scolded by my another neighbor for kicking the balls or playing too loudly at the corridors there. haha..we even played stuff like shooting and alot of lame games, but it was fun. They will dog bark or cat meow to ask me to come out and play. =) Heh, and I remember there was a period of time we will catch spiders(ok, is they catch and I watch cause I'm scared) and they will grow the mealworms which will become beetles. Quite scary. hahax. ANDDD, we even created a "HOUSE" for ourselves at an empty space at the staircase between 2 levels. Super cool, we even put mat, board games, those animals they caught and even money that is like a fund we collect every week so that we can get stuff to add on to our "HOUSE". HAHA. Super cool right! But it was ransacked after 1 week. hahaha...so no more house after that.
Heh, I realize my childhood is really quite interesting but I guess its all these that I'll remember lah. Hee, I think as we grow older, when we recall all these things we'll just laugh at it. heh, can't believe that we'll do all these childish things so on. But I think as we grow older, there's a kind of growing expectation or different kind of expectations placed upon us, until we lost what we used to have in our childhood days. Hmm, but still I think at different stage of our life what we want in life changes accordingly. SO yeaa..=) hee, I kinda want to return to my primary school to look at the school though, I think it'll bring back funny memories..hee..anyone want? hehhh..dolly~~ =) hahax..

ANNNNDDD OMGGGGGGG, I can't believe how efficient people can be!! OMGGGGG...we just mass send our interview request and questions to the organizations this afternoon and already by the night...1 has replied the answers, 1 rejected, 1 requested us to post the interview on their forum instead and then they'll answer from there and another 1..THE DR KIMBERLY YONG one...AGREEEEDDD to our interview!! hahaha, ok I'm just very happy of the kimberly yong one cause shes a prominent figure in the gaming world and I think we kinda didn't expect that she'll really agree...shes very nice! =) hee..OMGG..its less than 6hours you know and replies are coming in..so happy..hee..for the 1st time, PW feels satisfying. HAHA.
LONG AND WORDY POST TODAY. GOODBYE. =)