Sunday, August 10, 2008

FAIL FAIL FAIL

Hahax, met up with siqi today to study initially and then was supposed to play basketball with her friends...but the basketball part was cancelled after some of her friends couldn't make it...hai, so ended up studying all the way. Though we were still planning since basketball cancelled we use that time to go somewhere else play something...BUTTTT ...THE THING IS....OUR PRODUCTION WAS SO BAD WE DECIDED WE SHOULDN"T GO AND PLAY!! AHHH! hahaha! =P It was a bad sign from the start....

1st) Both of us came much later than our meeting time, which is 945 at jurong library...and both of us reached around 1030...cause i went out late, and then reached train le then realized I forgot to bring my ezlink..bleahx..so we din't really managed to get a good seat, but one at the 4th floor de...on the floor with table in front kind...

2) RARRHH. Then I was like proudly showing siqi the cookies I brought and later can eat bla bla. hahx..then she was like "wow, bla bla" and then I think we started to play around. AND THEN AND THEN, we were so engrossed that we didn't see a library law enforcer or whatever lah approaching..AHHH. And when I realized his approaching it was too late, his eyes were fixed on our cookies on the table...AHHHH!! He was like er..saying stuff like I've seen this(the food) and when I see it, you have to go(points out)." I can't really catch what his saying but he keeps pointing out. Then I didn't expect him to really chase us out lah just because WE PUT THE FOOD ON THE TABLE ONLY! We havent even sit down for less than 10mins and never even open the food or what or take out our work??!! RARHH. So I attempted to keep the food inside bag only and he still points out!! Man, it was so embarrasing lah. hahax...Me and siqi then lang bei-ly left that floor and decided we are too ashamed to stay in the library for now.

3) Heh, then we went to KFC after some discussions..Then, as I was showing siqi the clappers or whatever of the national day package, I turned around and saw the cleaner..Then he really smiled at me with a kind of very very very eerie and scary smile leh..and he keeps turning around and give that smile..ok, maybe I'm too sensitive le. But its really very scary lor. Goosebumps really went down me. Somemore its THE HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL leh, you know those kind of feelings..hahax..So we decided to leave that place and ended up outside..haha..

Haiya, you know we were really kinda determined to prove jiahua and dolly's assumption that both of us can't study together is wrong, but well, it kinda failed. I guess its really true lor. Maybe 2 people both without discipline should never study together. HAHA. Anyway, yumei joined us halfway for awhile before she went for her matches. RARRH. I basically only finished 3 maths questions.

And both of us cannot succumb to temptations. AHH! hahax..our waffle thing is super funny..I was like er, i wanna eat waffles. Then siqi say cannot. Then awhile later she also wanted. And then I said cannot. Then awhile later I admitted I also want. But now she say cannot. And this thing took place for damn long lah. Before we both ok, get that food. HAHA.

Siqi describing a story and I was attempting to catch her unglam. HEE..eh, i only posted one pic leh...you should be glad..=)


I've concluded. Next time when we study together we should put a barrier in between us. =) hee..

Anyway, just saw a meaningful thing. Think I read before, but still think its very nice so yea..=)

START

You don't actually have to take the quiz. Just read straight through, and you'll get the point.


Take this quiz:
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.

2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.

How did you do?

The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are
no second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.


Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel, appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you. Easier?


The lesson: The people who make a difference in our life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most rewards. They are the ones that care.

THE END.

Yea. Sometimes I feel that we take certain things for granted and this includes our family, or friendships or anything in life. All that is needed sometimes is just a show of appreciation and it'll make a lot of difference. Yea. =) Just some random thoughts lah actually. =) hee, treasure treasure all the people around us! =) A simple word of thanks, a simple pat on the shoulders, a simple comforting hands, a simple joke, simple assuring words, a simple message or a simple anything is enough to brighten up all those around us. YEA. =) Ok, super random lah. HAHA..=) kk, byebye! =)

Going to nana's house to study with ness and nana tomorrow! =)) woohoo! =)) last week's study session with jeaness is a success, hopefully tml also! =) yea..=)

AND THIS...IS FOR MY NUMBER 1 SUPPORTER/FAN..HAHAHA!! =PP OWLLLL!! =) honoured bah..yea...hahaha! actually this picture was done before you bdae lah but didn't had time to do what i wanted to do initially, hee, so i shall post here! wahaha! =P

I'll work hard tomorrow. Yea..=)