Our march holidays is ONE WEEK, not ONE YEAR.
You don't have to spam us with one year of holiday homework for us to do in one week.
Cause at the end of the day, we'll still take one year to complete it.
Because we don't have all the time in the world.
Yep, I just saw the amount of maths homework that they want us to complete by this holidays last night. Extra prac, prelim questions, tutorials(with bmqs, pracs, FURTHER prac qns and assignment). Its equivalent to committing suicide if I do it lah. Seriously retarded, not like majority of the people can finish those homework. hahaha, in fact I didn't even manage to complete 1 single question from any of the maths holiday homework. Other than finishing complex tutorial 1 which is supposed to be completed last week. But never mind, its an achievement for me. :)
Anyway, recently I was playing some true/false game about facts with my sister on her iphone. It was quite funny. Ok, the thing went like this.
Question: Does shaking hands transmit more germs than kissing?
Me: Duh~~, false lah.
My sister agreed and said something like, "Ya, when you kiss you transmit millions of germs."
Then she pressed false.
Amd our answer was wrong! the answer is TRUE NOT FALSE! OMGGG.
My sister then turned to me and said: "I haven't finished my sentence, shaking hands transmit BILLIONS of germs.". hahaha lamee~.
Alright people, so shake less hands next time, we are transmitting billions of germs to each other each time we do so. Oh, and we learnt that apparently there is no nobel prizes for maths because alfred nobel's girlfriend ran off with a famous mathematician. LOL.
And tomorrow's a new term to the school term. Yes, and top of my to-be-accomplished aim this term.
Ok, this is an ultra no-no this term. I mean it! :) hahaha, I'm going to work towards this aim which is NOT BE LATE FOR SCHOOL anymore! :) Yeaa. One more time and its 3 cwo already. And it's only march can. Yet the number is already accumulated to 8times. Wahhh, bad bad bad. I'm going to wake up even earlier now. Have faith in me that I'm not going to be late anymore! I hope~~. :)Oh btw, we had a club match just now. It was the most unfriendly hockey match I've played I guess. Vulgarities were flying around, and yellow/green whatever cards were flying everywhere as well. It was quite cool lah in a way, cause I've never played in a hockey match myself that someone was carded and suspended.
The expected mrt lines that are going to be built. Wowww, it seems very complicated and kinda cool hur, haha, but I think it's going to take years and years to get everything appearing lah. (Enlarge if you want clearer picture)


HAHA. :) If ever you need some self-reassurance, look at this. LOL. It's also something called constant self-delusion hahaha. :P
1 more month. To the final test. Work hard suenli. :)
replies to tags:
stalker: haha! thk u thk u :P yahh yahh, super ego lor...lol! :P
mar: hahah..ok ok then thks for the compliment then hee:P yeaaa nvm u can always join us for trgs! to see us the cute juniors~~ =P haha yeppp will work hard thksss yeaa! :)