I would like to show my amazement and amusement at something stupid that I did once again.
Oh My GODDDD!!!
I freakingly flushed my specs down my toilet bowl!!!
OMG! HAHA. Of course, its unintentional lah. The thing was already flushing already and then yahh, I accidentally dropped it in. And you know, I was thinking its such a plastic and glass and big thing it should still remain there right after the flush, but apparently the whole thing disappeared after the flush! I can't believe it you know, its ridiculous. And the best thing is my toilet bowl didn't jam at all can. Oh man, its unbelievable that my flush is so powerful.
Anyway, haven't been blogging this few weeks cause its been kinda hectic. Last week: Tues celebration of beixi's bdae at tea party. Thursday slumdoged with ness ade and bj before the training at night! Nice show. Other than sunday and tuesday, the other days are either trainings/matches/friendlies with either the school or club. So reached home at least at 9+pm every single day last week.
Apparently I thought this week will be better, but well hockey is practically taking up more than half of my life now. When club training shifts to tuesday instead, it'll be hockey hockey and more hockey everyday. Mon, wed fri school training, tues club training, thurs morn pt, sat/sun club match. Oh man, and it's only the pre-season period. Kinda explains why I haven't really blogging as well, since normally after trainings I'll sleep. HAHA. :D March holidays is as bad, basically trainings/training camp/match as usual most of the days other than thursday and sunday I think. So yah, if I went back to non-blogging mode you'll probably know why lah hur. I'm probably sleeping. hahaha.
Let me post some hockey photos today then to complete my hockified life. haha.
At some carnival.

Celebration of beixi's bdae with seniors at tea party. -2008 Hockey girls-

Post road run(With our tags to publicize for hockey) -2009 Hockey girls-
Do you see "Hockey"?
HAHA. Never mind it was an attempt. :D