I've got CWO(corrective work order) next week! Argh...because I already reached the 3 times late limit. (Actually its 4 cause I was late on cny celebration too, but apparantly attendance were not taken then. :P) Sians, last year the few of us latecomers will have cwo practically every week but we didn't have to do because of...you-know-why-la. :P Oh, ade also got that cwo too! Hee, :) Ahh, that time we were just comparing we got alot of 'sames'.
Same CCA. Same class. Same grades for results. (Nearly having the same scar on head after she bumped into matthew's goalkeeper set but she didn't have in the end). now-Same latecomings! HAHAHA. Looking at it from a more optimistic side, doing CWO in the COW year is appropriate! :)
New blogskin! :) Haha, basically its nothing much lah as...I'm lazy and can't seem to find any satisfying blogskins from blogskins.com, so I decided to just use the blogger template ones. Anyway since I don't really care about how my blog looks, after all its the content that matters right? Righttt...HAHA. :P And anyway I've gotten feedbacks from like ness and nana that my previous one the words and background are damn contrasting, I hope this time round its better? I just wanted some change. Hee :)
Anyway, the past week has been very normal. Its so normal until I can't really remember much of the happenings. Had pitch training yesterday at 7-9am. Lunched with the hockers before I went back home to sleep cause I was really very tired. Hee, kinda overslept abit and reached cck sports hall just on time at around 255pm to meet with ben derek and thomas to play badminton. Apparently I was supposed to reach like 15mins earlier to make payments and stuff after the booking via telephone the previous day if not others can book it. Anddd indeed, someone else took our booking slots already. Bleahx. Went CC but there was some functions going on. Ended up playing badminton @ some open area with badminton court before we went my house again to play cards/mahjong. Argh, seriously I'm hanging out with a group of hardcore gamblers a.k.a bad influence. HAHA. :P We played till like 8pm and then went lot1 eat kfc.
Anyway, me liu ade and maybe aman will be joining the tornadoes club training on wednesday from 7-9pm. It sounds quite a cool idea, guess it'll be good exposure for us to play with the people there whose age ranges from 15-50. hahaha. But of course its quite scary in the sense that they are experienced players, and some of us are really just beginners. I think our skills can improve alot with gaining more games experience and having more pitch time. But it also means more commitments in terms of the timing itself and having to prepare anytime to play for them in games/friendlies with others. Hope we can all cope well. :)
Hehh, I realize I cannot stand boredom. I need to find some entertainment somehow or another. That kinda explains why I just can't seem to sit down and study man. Hai.