HAHA. I think their quizes there quite fun can go play around. =)

Dumb Test by QuizRocket.com fun quizzes!
Make a Quiz | Career Quizzes | MySpace Quizzes
» » "Who Should I Vote For?" « «
So actually, IM NOT THAT DUMB HURR. =) whoots, sheesh, but its quite dumb to take a dumb quiz to see how dumb you are.
Shucks. I don't want to be a clown. HAHA.
HAHAHA. Fry cook. NOt bad what, its a job that I like to do in future if i have the ability. I mean, cooking nice food for yourself, friends and family to eat, isn't that quite a very fulfilling thing? Yah it is. =) haha, but sadly, I would say I don't really have the ability now yet. hahax.
Anyway, WOOHOO! =) Promos are O-F-F-I-C-I-A-L-L-Y O-V-E-R, O-V-E-R OVER OVER OVERR!! =))
Say goodbye to all these notes.
But if you have ever come across and seen the way I treat my notes and how my notes look like now, I think you'll beg to differ. In fact, the notes look so unappealing to myself that I don't even feel like studying you know. Seriously I always have that strong urge to dump my notes away now cause its like its just 1 year and it became like that. If I keep it for another year, I think its gonna disintegrate itself into pieces. HAHA.
Just look at my amazing chemistry bonding notes.
Anyway, after thurs biology promos ended, wheee! =) went to eat out with some of the class people at ajisen at ps. WOOHOO! =) shiok, celebration for end of promos. HAHA. =) talked, slacked,stoned and laughed alot after eating there as we slacked there for like around...3hrs? hahaha. Alot of funny stuff happen but cannot recall now. =P Hee, but anyway, decided to go and take a walk instead after that cause we all didn't want to go home early, so went around ps erm, trying to find things to do. HAHA. =) It was very fun cause its really like burdenfree you know. DAmn shiok feeling. Wanted go catch movie, but then....it was like 5+ already and the closest was near to 7 movie and by the time it ends, will be like 9+ which is too late for most of us. SO ENDED UP WALKING AGAIN. HAHA.
Then friday, cause nj117 needed some replacements to go for their baby trial(HAHA, sounds wrong), so went to their baby trial.
Hee, it was very interesting in fact, cause its kinda like a programmed baby that is able to behave just like a real baby. I mean not exactly real lah, but it can cry bla bla then have to guess which of the necessity it needs. Like food, patting, change diapers or rocking. Then have to do it out on the baby then see if it stops crying. GOSH LAH, the 1st time it cried no matter how much we do or whatever we do it doesn't stop crying, so we just kept feeding it cause it can at least make the crying sound disappear for awhile. HAHA, i swear babies are not for teenagers. OMGoodness, its freaking freaking irritating lo when it cries non-stop. bleahx. Good job 117, I think you have succeeded in your aim to deter people from erm....having any thoughts about having babies. HAHAH. But quite alot of funny things happen as we play with the baby, and i forgot once again. bleahx. But actually I think if I can have this toy to play with at home, it'll be quite entertaining though too. hahx.
HAHA. I think the baby is very cute.
Wheee.. the baby-players. hahax..
Woo. I really don't think I can handle a baby. I think I'll break it into pieces lur the way I carry.HOHO. And this is camwhoring at jocelyn's house while doing PW. More pics but unglam so too bad. hahahx. =P
WHEE! This weekend is purely dedicated to staying home and slack and watch shows and sleep whatever! =) hahax. Next week had alot of free days tooo! =) shiok. haha. Mon go school for chem spa only, then tues wed thurs hols. Fri games festival. WHEE! =) slacking week. Tues going kbox, wed going movie, and next sun playing netball! =) whoosh. And lets not forget, PW. HAi. hahax. But still, I'm enjoying life. =)
And by the way, I would like to strongly discourage people from watching this show called "HOT SHOT" OMGOODNESS, the bball is DAMMMNN FAKE LAH. even though 2 of my idols are inside, and its about my interest bball.. but I couldn't bring myself to watch the show. I mean....FLYING FROM ONE SIDE OF THE COURT TO DUNK THE BALL ON THE ANOTHER SIDE??!?! woahh. Applause man, it will probably get the best exaggerated fake fantasy award. HAHA. screesh, I think people who are watching is going to kill me. HAHA.
No way. A basketball doesn't fly. More so a person.Yay. I love being a total slacker.