WHEEE! Promos have officially started since yesterday. And in 2 days time, its going to end soonnnn!!! YEAA, can't wait can't wait. Hee..=P
Just had chem and econs today. HAHA. It kind of reinforced something that I always felt I did through secondary school...CRAP CRAP CRAP my way through. RARHH. I think the only thing that I excel in is crapping leh seriously, like how I crap my way through SS , history and lit. Even though Ms tay always say I'm complacent about my ss and history and then don't practice bla bla, but I think its not that way lo. HAHA. I think cause I don't have the motivation to force myself to crap out stuff at irrelevant times cause in the end its just gonna be crap...HAHA..therefore I think the only time that my brain ever function and force myself to write and do something more decent than my everyday work is during exams in the hall. Cause I think its very quiet and like the pressure of time and in the exam room we are left with no choice but to keep thinking. HAHA.
Econs was...quite disappointing especially for my case study cause I think my entire essay is really erm v.crappy. Chem was...at least more doable than cts, except for MCQ. hahax. I practically wrote whatever crap that came into my mind lah, Haiya, I think during exam when I try to speed my accuracy will all gone liao..haha... Lets hope miracles can happen for maths. ARGH. And I really think jc exams utilize every single seconds of the time period for the exams. 30mins for the mcqs I still think its not enough. I think they are sick. HAHA.
I hope crapping won't bring too much a crap score.
OHH, and I think I did some very stupid thing. Cause as I was revising all the subjects, I attempted to do some of the questions that I never did before for the tutorials, then after doing and can do le, then I just THREW EVERYTHING AWAY!! AHH! I think I'm very dumb lehh, like many exercises for chem and maths that I never did, then now I did the workings bla bla then due to satisfaction and happiness at being able to do some, I THREW THEM AWAY. AHHH! Then now I'm struggling again with the same questions of maths but got no more reference. crap. AHH. I think must remind me not to throw away my notes after promos man. I may unconsciously do so. hahaha.
OMG today's post is so crap.