First up, we shall start with CAAL! Our recent session was pathetic with only 10 people present to go for the CIP! AHHH! =( hahax..s0 people without ccas on tuesday, please go or else its really very pathetic! =( hee, oh cool, im helping eunice to advertise on my blog..=) hee..where's my advertising fee??!! hee..hmm, anyway this time round me decided to turn to to the girls' side and play captain's ball with them instead of handling those guys..hee..indeed its more peaceful over there but I felt that some of the children lacked sportsmanship. But then again, they are young lah..hahx..=)
Yeah, the captain's ball side. =)And now for more random shots of don't know when..=)
Heh heh, me and uma have similar cravings sometimes and so.....hee.=) at least we were healthy at some point hur..=)And this is before maths lecture....
Watching of dramas before going for our lecture..heh..=)And compare me and nana's yong tau foo man..one is the super unhealthy one, another is the lying on sickbed kind..hahx..=P
Hee, and owl eating the fruits! =) wahaha, sonia is my another giant appetiter cum late onliner cum slack together owl..haha! =P its good to see her online though, cause sometimes i get bored and normally few people in the class are online anyway..hahx..=P
Hmm, attempting to cover up the unglamness ...hahax..
OHHH, anyway after Mr Hussein( our econs tutor ) left right, we had a new tutor on monday. I think she just came in and taught us for the 1st lesson. So she started teaching and then all of us got super SUPER SUPER confused so we keep bombarding questions and questions upon her. And I think she was really not confident at all and keeps contradicting herself until even herself got confused I think. I guess all of us were super worried for our promos with such a tutor you know, like econs was our only above average subject in cts, and now....it seems abit hopeless...BUT OMG....SOMETHING SUPER SHOCKING HAPPENED THE NEXT DAY....
The next day, the econs HOD came in and told us that.....
Our tutor RESIGNED!
OMG OMG OMG OMG. hahax. Our class 1st reaction was start laughing and super shocked lah, i mean of course none of us expected this. We heard from the HOD yesterday was just her 1st day teaching back again you know. We didn't really do much except keep bombarding questions though, or maybe occasional exchanges of looks of confusion and helplessness. Heehee..=) but then again I guess she was really very nice cause she didn't want to affect us because of her lack of experience since she didn't teach for 18 years already..so yea..anyway, currently our class is going to be tutorless cause there's no relief or permanent teachers available at the MOE, so its like any econs teacher with free slots will take our class for lesson this week, until the end of this week if they managed to find a teacher if not we are gonna join class with another. Oh man, why does our class always get sucky teachers and suayness.??! hai..=( hahx..
Hee, oh yea, I think im very haywired today. hahx..i went to get some stuff at NTUC and then i digged out coins and my notes in 1 hand le, and was preparing to give the money to the cashier. AND THEN AND THEN, I don't know why but I gave my wallet to the cashier instead, and i didn't realize until the cashier was like, woah, you don't need to give me your entire wallet even if you don't want them..hahax..zzz..so stupid..hee..
Alright, im super tired today now. I wanna sleep but but..I havent do any homework yet! =( grrr..homework sucks. Totally. =(