Friday, July 18, 2008

Back To BP

Heh, went back BP today! =) For the speech day thing. Heez, get to skip my maths tutorial and GC, and the maths consolidation lecture. Heh..=)) went to eat subway at BPP with ghim xiang, wei jian, derek, emily, jolyn and doll. =) hee, ate footlong once again but somehow I just feel that there's something weird about the food leh, so couldn't finish it. Hahx. Learnt some new dumb games from ghim xiang and weijian, heh, shall play on people next time if I still remember. Hee..=) Made our way towards the campus, hee, kind of missed the feeling of the school. Saw juniors netballers training, saw people whom I havent seen for ages, like enlin cherlene, meijin, iris kaylee and many more! =), teachers like Mr Tiger Tan, Mr Osgodby, Mr Ng Yong Heng, Mdm Quek blahx..the same old lousy toilet, and chatted alot with people whom I haven't chatted alot with for very long like weini enlin cherlene..=) heez..it was a fun gathering seeing many bpians again..=)

Ok, anyway was seated with enlin and weini for prize ceremony. =) hee..so get to chat alot with them. =) Oh anyway, the thing is held at the HALL..bleahx..DAMN PATHETIC LAH..at least last year was at victoria theatre..the HALL's sound effects lighting everything is really bad..hee..=P

Before we went inside the hall...Anyway, managed to take a retarted picture of weini, aka fang pi ni...HAHA! =P

Hahax, now you know how boring the speeches can get hur..=)

Oh, and we got plagues for the prizes..=)

Anyway, after that there was the food reception thing and we ate. HAHAHA..I think we really ate alot lor, like keep refilling and taking more. ESPECIALLY jiahua man..haha! and me..=) hee..but the food was nice eh..=)

Photos with netballers..Oh, and enlin finally agreed to take pictures with us...hoho..the top student leh..=) hee..=)

Look at disgusting dolly man..haha! =P

Horrible looking faces..=P

OHHH, and cherlene cherlene cherlene! =) hee..k, now I know you still read my blog..=) so you should be honoured to have your pic displayed here! =) hahax..anyway, cherlene is still as cute and funny as ever! =) hahx..so drama in the funny way..hahx..I think she should join jiaying in huang cheng..=P

Heh heh, cherlene looks duper funny here..haha! =P

Thks eh for the card! =)

With Mr Tan and his tiger softtoy! =) hahaha!! super funny lah..

Joined weini and gang and took photos..=)




Eerie faces...

K, end of speech day. Abit sad, since its like super hard to ever get to see so many bpians again, and have time to chat and play..and I wonder when I'll get to meet up with these people again..=( I miss those times so much...=)

Oh anyway, I just realised many people have been suffering from a certain phenomenon called

EGOTISM.


Definition of "Egotism"

Egotism
is closely related to narcissism, or "loving one's self," and the possible tendency to speak or write of oneself boastfully and at great length. Egotism may coexist with delusions of one's own importance, at the denial of others.

heh, note the words in yellow. Actually, everyone displays egotism then cause we at least write abit of our own testimonials. Don't deny it, but who will ever write bad comments about yourself in the testimonials? Hoho, so its an undeniable trait that everyone possess, the ego about oneself. heh heh..=) ok ok, thats all for today, shall post again if I got time and do the quiz that uma ask me to do. HAHA. =) if i got time..heh..Oh and anyway, was supposed to clarify something after uma urged me to, ok ok, uma and thomas is purely brotherly relations ok..HAHA! =P Anyway, things from my blog cannot really be trusted actually..HAHA! =P

replies to tags:

uma: HAHAHA!! WHAT THE HEAVEN MAN..HAHA! =P kies, ok ok..eh i clarify le...hoho! =) lol! so funny leh u..hah!
sonia: HAHAH! =P yea...I think im kind of zi qi qi ren liddat..haha! =P
vien: hahah! =P yea yea mike is shuai! hee..woah..seems like you really don't like rainie hur..lol! oo..really??!! when? got ar? wat show? hahx..