Thursday, June 11, 2009

The sun, field, and us.

Yes, once again. :) Training on 10/6, and camwhoring as usual once again. So yes more pictures. HEHE. I'm lazy to captionalise my pictures, but yea, pictures speak a thousand words right. :)

Infatuation with the field, the sun, the greens, and ourselves. :P (Dolly finally realized that taking pictures on the field is nice, albeit all the pain/sacrifices that come along with all the nice pictures, like sweating profusely, burning sensation, including eyes hahaha.)

See, this is what I mean by the sacrifices that come along. Poor eyes.

HAHA we can't even open our eyes to see the camera.


The barbequed satay stick. More like 4 corpses undergoing cremation due to the overwhelming heat. :P

Niceeee...:)





I really...need to start concentrating hard. Progress is...unbelivably slow. :(

replies to tags:

mandy: huhhh where got, my guy looks cuter lah! :P hehehe...ANWS..today's post reconfirms your statement hor...hahaha! :P