Been pretty "lucky" these few months hur.
Well, having flu and terrible sore throat just 2 days before OP is definitely not what I wanted.
But, the good thing is finally OP IS GONNA BE OVER.
Which will signify..
THE END OF PW.
But I shall retain my celebration till Friday itself. When we go sakae sushi to celebrate the end of a year of torture.
Let just hope that miracle can happen and my flu can go away before OP. Or else I'll be going in with a suffocated and block nose voice. And waste my countless rehearsals of OP script. Oh no, somehow I'm quite scared now. I hope I'll get better by then.
And my internet connection is like a piece of crap when it rains. Hai.
Crap, I really have nothing much to blog about today. But I shall use my amazing crapping ability and get a longer than this post.
Somehow I think today I'll fail.
Yea I give up.
Goodbye.
OMG what a senseless post.